Tuesday, August 14, 2012

when i feel less motivated.

who says teaching is easy? it is, to be honest. but the hardest part is to be listened to, and to be appreciated. and it has never been easier to educate.

i've been in this field for quite some time, and i'm still in love with it. sometimes, as i'm just a normal human being, i do feel unhappy and lethargic of my routine - but i love my students to bits; even though they may not realize it. i have fun being with them, and i love to treat them as friends; but of course with certain boundaries.

at their age, they are prone to make mistakes. although i can actually be considered as a matured adult, i do understand because i was at their age once. i know how it feels, and i know how devastated it is if you are not in favour among teachers or lecturers. i was one of that kind, so i know what i'm talking about.

due to that vulnerability of students to make stupid mistakes, i tend to just let them be. of course, i would be mad too - but it wouldn't be too long. my principal is very simple; you scratch my back,  i'll scratch yours. so be kind to me, i'll be kind to you.

tapi kadang-kadang budak-budak can also drive me crazy. however, when you think about their age and their level of conscience, what can you expect from their age? so it's understandable. for me, doing a mistake for the first time is okay. but repeating the same mistake again and again is stupid. yet, you deserve to be forgiven but the impression stays heheheheee.

entah apalah aku bebel ni hahahaaa.

i was actually nak tulis pasal how touched i was today. in this blessing month of Ramadhan, i got many invitations from students to break fast together. seronok thinking how they feel so berbesar hati to invite manusia picisan macam aku ni hihihi. i always have this kind of thought yang aku ni lecturer tah pape, mengajar tah pape, cakap tah pape, perangai tah pape. maybe the students will agree to this yang aku memang tah pape, but they still invited me so okaylah. be tah pape pun orang okay, how nice life is treating me hahahahhaaa.

i wonder kalau aku tak tah pape, would they still like me? ke mereka sebenarnya jemput aku sebab nak bodek. hoh. i'd better ask them the truth hahahaaa.

sebenarnya aku nak cakap (asyik meleweeehhh tah kemana-mana je aku ni; so easily distracted hahah), kadang sejujurnya aku rasa begitu hilang semangat bila pelajar asyik menguap di dalam kelas aku. well, aku pun faham bahawa belajar grammar so bosaaaaaan sebab dulu pun aku pernah kena jerkah sebab tertidur dalam kelas bahahahaha. itu yang kadang-kadang aku cerita cerita cerita pasal tah hapa-hapa dengan harapan at the same time i can provide them few new words to enrich their vocab. entah diorang perasan ke tak ke asyik cakap aku suka cakap merepek bahahahahaa.

hoi students, if you are reading this - berhenti mengumpat nanti ilmu tak berkat *tetiba emo* hahahahaa.

before i end my aimless writing, just wanna let you know that i love my students - and having you greeting me, texting me once in a while, visiting me and overly excited shouting my name when you see me - you've made my day.

there's nothing more a teacher can ask, than to be remembered. it's the best form of appreciation. 

oh yeah, and to be praised how wonderful i am in class and how much you miss me and it was fun to be in my class bahahahaha *sentimen puji diri mesti kena ada untuk menaikkan self-esteem ehem eheeemmmm hihihi*, i would love you even more hohohoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment