Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Delayed.

I'm supposed to write my raya wish but i'm just too tired to even think of what words shall i put in order to really exude my real intention ecewaaahhh banyaklah alasan hahahahaaaa. 

I think i'll do it tomorrow, insyaAllah. On another hand, i notice that eating rice makes me sleepy and sloppy. Like now. But then it could also be due to the fact i slept less than three hours last night, and i spent the whole day commuting from one place to another, and it's already late hihihi. People said sufficient sleep helps to retain younger look but with the life i have, if it's true - i bet i look older than my age soon hahah. 

I had so much fun just now. My ex students treated me dinner and we talked and laughed like nobody's business. But somehow i feel bad because i couldn't really get to talk in equal turns to all. I wish we actually had a private room where the table was round and could fit us all. Sorry sangat if any of you terasa and what not. I wish i can split myself but that's just absurd isn' it?

Heh konon tak ada tenaga and idea sebab so sleepy tapi terpanjang pula entri hihihi. Shall try to sleep now. I need to look younger so it wouldn't feel weird to be among youngsters and act like one. I can really forget my age when i'm surrounded by younger people bahahahaa. 

Oh btw, i'm typing this using my phone, so please excuse me if there are errors whatsoever. Till then, muahxxxxxxxx. 

No comments:

Post a Comment