Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hello ya'lls.

Okay, first and foremost - pardon me for using informal word for my title. 

I know it has been quite some time I wrote something in here. Sorry sorry sorry. I just wish I have more time to do everything. I'm a very ambitious person, but most of the time, time doesn't permit me to do as much as I wish.

If you are new to my blog, hey welcome!!

Don't expect grand writings in here; this is just another place for me to ramble and nag things off hihihi. Well, I'm just a human being after all so mistakes are inevitable. Nothing new in my life but my semester is overrrrr! 

Hoooorayy!

As a reward for working hard preparing myself for the exam (it was tough, by the way huhu) - I watched two movies tonight. One is 'What to expect when you are expecting' and 'Black Swan'.

If you ask me for my opinion, I would suggest you to not watch both hahahaa. Sebab ada scenes censored so I'm afraid you won't be able to digest them. Yelah, kang kata cikgu ajar bukan-bukan pulak LOL. 

Do let me know if you want me to write a review on both. But hey, why don't you try writing your own review of things you have watched? And do let me know so we can share. Sharing is caring, remember? Hihihi.

I promise my students to also do the assignment and post it here (manja betul student sekarang, kan?) but can I do it later? I can't write when it's hot.

Perghhh gila tak menahan excuse.

Students, don't follow me k. Not this time hahaha.

Have a nice day, all. See you when I see you!


No comments:

Post a Comment